Royal Canin is one of the most popular pet foods. The company develops regular diets for cats. Royal Canin is the only cat food brand that offers a wide variety of breed-specific diets. When developing each strain, experts took into account all the nuances of the physiological structure of a particular breed. You can also buy Royal Canin cat wet food online.
Royal Canin food packaging always contains instructions for use. A special table clearly shows the daily norm of pet food depending on weight, activity level, and dietary goals. The average adult cat weighing 4-6 kg should be fed 30-40 g of food twice a day.
Here are some characteristics of Royal Canin Cat food.
– Complete and balanced composition.
– High nutritional value.
– The entire product line of Royal Canin contains vitamin and mineral supplements.
– Availability of veterinary and preventive food for pets with various pathologies.
– The variety of types of products such as dry pellets, pouches, various pates.
– High quality in comparison with "economy class" foods.
– Convenient packaging.
– Food is sold in many pet stores.
The Brand Focus is on individual needs rather than using a one recipe suits all approach. For instance, Royal Canin second-age kitten dry cat food is specifically targeted at kittens during their first year of life. From birth to 4 weeks old, you can feed your cat to sustain them and your kitten’s diet should be tailored to the specific needs of this life stage.